What Makes Evansville Primary Care Unique?
Glad you asked!
- We continue to provide our own brand of hospital medicine for our patients. In other words, our group or affiliates will see you in the hospital. This improves continuity of care in our comprehensive approach for your health.
- We still provide and offer full gynecological and obstetrical practice for our patients. In other words, we can deliver your baby and provide women’s preventive health. All of our providers routinely care for patients before, during, and after pregnancy with regular visits just as you expect from a specialist. During your visit, you can visit the blood lab located at our office.
- At our office, we take care of newborns, pediatric medicine, adult internal medicine, and geriatric services. Our practice offers in-patient hospital care beyond the office.
- We perform minor surgical and dermatological procedures at our in-office surgical suite. Our providers can repair lacerations, abrasions, ingrown nails, abnormal moles, cysts, and abscesses. They also perform joint injections, conduct pain management, and perform weight loss assistance, colposcopy, and D&C.
- We have a very cohesive staff that is genuine in their desire to help you with your needs. The various teams strive to give you the very best experience possible at our office. Our staff is comprised of Medical Assistants, RNs, and LPNs. They are very friendly and mindful of our community. They always work to add to their knowledge; they also listen to the patients and are very caring.
- Likewise, our Billing Team, Medical Records Team, and Front Desk Team strive to give you the best experience possible at our office. Our Practice Administration Team is always striving to improve our office. Please contact one of these individuals if you have a suggestion.