- We are part of MyChart affiliated with Deaconess Hospital.
- Bring your insurance card(s), even if there are no changes, and present them at every visit.
- Be sure we have your current contact information on file.
- We have a Revised Patient Payment Policy, effective October 8, 2018. Please be aware of this prior to your appointment. Copay is due at time of service. If your bill is older than 30 days old, be prepared to pay at least 20% at check-in in order to be seen that day.
- There is no smoking anywhere on the campus of Evansville Primary Care for the health of our patients and in accordance with state law.
- No food or drink in the lobby--leave your meals and drinks in the car. We greatly appreciate you helping keep our office looking like new!
We love referrals from friends and family who already see us! Or, perhaps you are looking for a new provider and are ready to give us a try. Either way, we look forward to seeing you soon at our office.
If you would like to save time, feel free to print and sign these forms before your new patient appointment.